Young Living Essential Oils specializes in the production and distribution of therapeutic food-grade essential oils and premium products, enhanced with essential oils. Products range from healing and personal care to food sources and supplementation.
Plant oils are the blood of the plant and the root of pharmacology. Applications exist for any health challenges without the side effects of traditional allopathic medications.
Why do I recommend Young Living?
As part of my passion for real food, I research their sustainable practices. That means that I know my beef is grass fed, I know my eggs are soy and GMO free. The same goes for essential oils. Young Living offers this promise – they own their farms and they run a very tight supply chain. I trust their essential oils above all others because they are pure and unadulterated and are manufactured for therapeutic use not just for smell. Their policy is called “SEED TO SEAL” and that means from the day they are planted to the day the oils are bottles that quality control is in place.
Why do I feel good using Young Living?
In my opinion, it is our responsibility to support companies that are helping to preserve the natural landscape of our world before it is too late. Young Living is purchasing land all over the world and using it as it is intended, to grow plants and harvest them for our benefit. Do you know that something like 1000 species of plants are going extinct in the Amazon every day? Plants are the root of pharmacology and have been for eons. I cannot imagine the healing properties that will go untapped as we rape the land around the world. Communities that formally were clearing land for their income are now farming the land for Young Living. It is a win-win. You support a company that supports your health AND the planet for future generations.
To hear what others have to say, please click HERE.
So how do I order the Essential Oils?
Here’s the deal, you can get the essential oils I recommend in one of two ways: Wholesale Member or Retail (signing up as a ‘customer) via www.youngliving.com/signup.
Why buying retail isn’t smart
You might also see these oils for sale on Amazon or eBay but there is no way of knowing if those oils are authentic and unadulterated. When you sign up with me, you will get personal support. All you will get when you buy retail is the oil itself (and no guarantee it is unadulterated). You also will not get any support on how to use the oils. Pleases join the Facebook community. My business page is NothinButNatural to get the real time support you need to get the questions answered that you have. When you sign up via the Young Living site as a retail customer you pay 24% more than wholesalers for your essential oils.
But what does becoming a wholesale member entail? It sounds complicated!
The absolute best way to buy oils is by joining the discount club as a wholesale member to get amazing discounts (24% off) on every product that is offered. Think of it as similar to joining a buying club like Costco or Sam’s.
You might be thinking: But the word ‘member’ sounds like a huge responsibility! Not so – As a member of this club you only have to agree to order a minimum of $50 per YEAR. That’s it! One bottle of Thieves Oil costs $44 Retail. That same bottle is only $33 through the wholesale club! If you bought only that and one other item in a year you would hit your minimum!
Have more questions? Young Living Wholesale Membership Pricing FAQ
Why Should I become a Wholesale Member?
Becoming a Wholesale Member can get you wholesale pricing which is 24% off retail price! You also gain the option of sharing the oils with your friends and family in order to earn commissions and participate in promotions for free oils.
Is there a monthly order minimum?
No. You do not have to order monthly in order to benefit from being a Wholesale Member. However, there is an autoship program that you have the option of participating in if you would like to earn more points on your orders and potentially more product.
I don’t really want to sell oils. Do I have to Sell Young Living Products to be a Member?
Of course not! Since there is no monthly order requirement you can simply just order whenever you and your family need it. There is no requirement to have a business. But, becoming a member is still most beneficial for your family and your pocket book whether you work it as a business or not.
What do I need to do to get started?
To begin as a member, you start with purchasing an enrollment kit. There are three options to choose from. Simply follow the below steps to join Young Living and enjoy these amazing benefits.
The Premium Starter Kit is the Best Value Enrollment Kit – “Sure” (you say), it is the most expensive one. But it is also the BEST DEAL. You will have oils in your hands with which to use and play. A diffuser to use right away and all you need to get hooked on the healing benefits of therapeutic grade essential oils. But start slower if you wish…
When you order this kit, you are entitled to wholesale pricing on all Young Living products, this is a 24% discount. Share this with your friends and family by ordering for them, or have them enroll to get their own kit and discount. The ‘Premium Starter Kit’ is $300 value package of oils for over 50% off! It comes with:
- Everyday Oils Essential Oil Collection includes:
1 – 5 ml Joy
1 – 5 ml Frankincense
1 – 5 ml Lemon
1 – 5 ml Lavender
1 – 5 ml Peppermint
1 – 5 ml Purification
1 – 5 ml Panaway
1 – 5 ml Peace & Calming®
1 – 5 ml Thieves®
1 – 5 ml Valor®
- A home diffuser (retail value alone on this one is $96)
- essential oils user’s guide
- Stress Away 5-ml
- AromaGlide Roller Fitment (to turn any oil into a roll on)
- Two sample packets each of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves (for you to share with your friends!)
- two NingXia Red 2-oz. samples (this is a great supplement for energy)
Signing up as A Wholesale Member– A step-by-step Guide
1. Click HERE.
2. Select “Sign up as: Young Living Wholesale Member”
3. In the “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes enter 941690 in both boxes.
4. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. (The reason you are asked to list your social security number is for tax purposes. If you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living will never share this info with anyone.)
5. Create your password and pin which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils.
6. Select your enrollment order. This is where you can specify which starter kit you would like (and you know I think the Premium Kit is the way to go!) – they range in price from $40 on up and you only need to spend $40 to get the 24% discount. Note – you must sign up with one of these kits to become a member. This is mandatory. To maintain your 24% discount going forward, you only need to spend $50 worth each subsequent year with Young Living on any product in their store. That’s it! You can also purchase other items at this time if you wish.
7. Set up your *optional* Essential Rewards Program (ER).
Now don’t be confused by this next step. Buying one of the ER kits is not a requirement to sign up as a distributor! This is a rewards program you can opt into to start earning money back to help pay for your oils. At this point, you can skip this step by selecting: ‘No, thank you. I plan on enrolling in the Essential Rewards Program later’. If one of the ER kits looks valuable to you then by all means get one in addition to your starter kit but please understand that you cannot buy an ER kit in lieu of a starter kit. This program is the most economical way to purchase your oils and other products. I belong and am already on my way to getting some free oils with it.
If you decide that this is something you are interested in, select the kit from the listed options that you would like to ship in your first Essential Rewards order. (Despite what they imply – you will not receive this kit every month – you can change the products from month-to-month through your Virtual Office for each ER order and you only need spend $50 a month to remain in the program – the longer you remain in the program the more points you will receive to help pay for your oils.). Then, you will also need to select a ship date. (This is the day each month when you order will go out. I recommend writing this down on your calendar so you don’t accidentally order the same thing twice.)
8. Agree to Terms & Conditions
9. CONFIRM YOUR ORDER. I have had many folks miss this step and end up not fully checking out. To confirm, the tool will log you in and it will show you your order again and it will make you enter in your payment information again. We wouldn’t want that to happen because then you would not get your oils!
That’s it- congratulations! You will receive a confirmation email– you can log into your back office right away to manage orders, check your team, and send messages. I will also add you my Young Living email list.